I THREW A KID IN THE WELL
DONT ASK ME ILL NEVER TELL
I WILL REGRET THIS IN HELL
BUT HE WAS IN MY WAY
I’LL TRADE YOUR SOUL FOR A WISH
DAMNATION AND SIN FOR A KISS
I WASN’T LOOKING FOR THIS
BUT YOU WERE IN MY WAY
YOUR GLARE WAS HOLDIN’
RIPPED SPLEEN, SKIN WAS ROLLIN’
DARK NIGHT, BLOOD WAS FLOWIN’
WHERE YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING, BABY?
HEY I JUST KILLED YOU
AND I AM CRAZY
BUT HERE’S YOUR LEFT LUNG
SO PLEASE DIE, MAYBE?
- me: i just wanna be skinny i'm so done with being a chubby gay
- me: *eats half a tube of pringles*
- me: i wonder if there's any skittles left
It is December 21st, 2012.
Lady Gaga’s perfume was deemed poisonous 2 months ago.
It has slowly caused the death of all who smelled it.
Lady Gaga refuses to comment on the event for a month.
Police gather in front of her hotel as she walks out arm-in-arm with Kanye West, wearing suit and dress made of the victims as she announces the return of her Fame Kills tour.
- people: any guy would be lucky to have you
- me: who is this any guy you speak of, bring him forth